Botox at Boston Body Evolution, Chestnut Hill MA
Because “refreshed” is your best look: Botox in Chestnut HillBoston is home to some of the most beautiful faces in the world. Many of these performers, models, musicians, television personalities, and sports celebrities share a secret for looking youthful and refreshed – Botox Cosmetic. Chestnut Hill physician, Dr. Michael Nguyen, provides star treatment for patients in Norfolk, Suffolk, and Middlesex Counties.
The science of BotoxMost people squint, frown, or purse their lips, hundreds of times each day. The repeated muscle contractions that form those expressions pull skin into creases and folds. Over time you develop:
- “Elevens,” vertical lines between the brows
- Horizontal folds on the forehead
- Crinkles at the corners of the eyes
- Smoker’s lip lines
Botox is a purified protein. Injected just beneath the skin at precise points, this neuromodulator interrupts signals from nerves that tell muscles to tighten. As the face relaxes, skin smooths, softening the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, creases, and folds. You see change in five to seven days, and full improvement within two weeks.
- Safe and time tested – The FDA approved Botox Cosmetic in 2002. Since that time, nearly 11 million vials have been sold, with 6.7 million procedures performed in the United States in 2015 alone.
- Convenient – An injection session takes an hour or less. There is no downtime – you may return to work or other activities right away.
- Long lasting – Results last three to six months. With periodic touch-up appointments, you maintain a revitalized appearance.
- Natural looking – Our clinicians are trained and experienced in creating results that look like you – not fake or frozen.
- Versatile – Botox may be used alone, or as part of a comprehensive rejuvenation program.
Boston Body EvolutionRating : 5
"Dr. Nguyen was phenomenal. He has an excellent bedside manner, great hands and he explains everything to me in regular language. I also like the fact that he's Harvard trained so I know that he is an expert."